Re: Natalie Portman on the loose

Sujet : Re: Natalie Portman on the loose
De : no_email (at) *nospam* invalid.invalid (BTR1701)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 09. Mar 2024, 12:31:46
anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
In article <usgbdq$1vnrj$2@dont-email.me>,
"Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

AP sez the divorce of Natalie Portman and Benjamin Millepied was
finalized today, eight months after she filed. He was the choreographer
on Black Swan (2010), for which she won best actress but didn't dance.
 I'll never forget standing post on the secure floor of the Waldorf-Astoria hotel in NYC during Obama's visit to UNGA. I was working the overnight shift and about midnight, Obama's body man, Reggie Love, gets off the elevator with Natalie Portman and they go to his room and about 15 minutes later the sounds of extremely vigorous sex permeated the hallway. Natalie wanted that BBC and that's exactly what she was getting.
 BBC?

Google "BBC blacked" with SafeSearch off. (But make sure you're not in
sensitive company when you do.)

Over the course of the night they went about 4 rounds. She emerged the next morning looking like she'd been tossed around the inside of a clothes drier. It was hard to keep a straight face as she walked the gauntlet of agents and staffers to the elevator. I wish I'd thought to ask to take a picture with her as she walked past.