Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-03-09 (Saturday)

Sujet : Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-03-09 (Saturday)
De : ijball (at) *nospam* mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 10. Mar 2024, 17:40:56
On 3/10/24 1:30 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:

What did you watch?
Yesterday, I focused on taking it easy (which I needed to after the preceding workweek), so not much:
soaps: Thur's ep's.
    DOOL - I was alarmed in this episode when suddenly there was a recast of Sloan Peterson - being a "Peacock original", DOOL doesn't announce recasts ("temporary" or permanent) anymore; so I had to go the the net to confirm that this was just a temporary recast... Ava fights with Steve and John about what to do with Clyde once they break him out of prison - Steve and John seem to convince Ava that they can't let Clyde go free and need to interrogate him for Tripp's location, but I'm betting Ava still has other ideas. (And who doesn't think that Clyde will outsmart Steve and John anyway?!!) Dumb Holly is still pleading "amnesia" about the drugs. NuTheresa hires TempSloan as Tate's lawyer, and Sloan warns that they have a tough case; Tate tries to contact Holly through social media using Theresa's phone.
    GH - Ava shows Sonny that Jason was at the shooting, and then tries to convince Sonny that Jason is EVOL!1! now (this whole thing seemed entirely self-serving on Ava's part...). Spinelli and Maxie try to stonewall Agent Jagger, but eventually Spinelli gives up Jason to keep Maxie (and himself) out of jail. More drama with Dante's shooting, but he pulls through surgery.
golf - Day 3 at the Arnold Palmer, but I didn't pay it much attention as Will Zalatoris was way ahead - he seems to be cruising for the win, unless he falls apart on Day 4...
Hunting Housewives (Lifetime) - This was OK, though pretty darn over-the-top (but clearly in a tongue-in-cheek way). I was amused how they killed off NeNe Leakes almost immediately! Anyway, it was OK, though I will admit I wasn't totally entertained by it. The ending was decent, I guess.