Re: Biden To Deploy U.S. Military To Gaza To Help The Palestinians: Report

Sujet : Re: Biden To Deploy U.S. Military To Gaza To Help The Palestinians: Report
De : fredp1571 (at) *nospam* gmail.com (FPP)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 11. Mar 2024, 14:36:36
On 3/10/24 6:23 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
In article <17bb85b615b2ae7e$55$3602787$2d54864@news.newsdemon.com>,
  moviePig <never@nothere.com> wrote:

On 3/10/2024 4:37 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
In article <17bb80004f59a21f$3$856620$cd54664@news.newsdemon.com>,
   moviePig <never@nothere.com> wrote:

On 3/10/2024 3:05 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
In article <uskdm2$30432$2@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
wrote:

On 3/8/24 10:08 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
In article <usgdhn$2079n$1@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
wrote:

Pretend all you like, we had a solution to the border problem.

Allowing up to 8500 illegals per day to continue to flow unvetted into
the country isn't a solution to the border problem under any definition
of 'solution' in the English-speaking world, other than, I suppose, it
would be legalized under this bill so I guess you could claim they
can't be illegals if their entry was legalized and that would give a
victory in the language war.

Again, Republicans put together a fix for the border.

Again, continuing to allow thousands of illegals unrestricted access to
the nation is not a 'fix'. It's just leaving everything broken and
pretending you fixed it.

You *DO* understand that, even if the bill had hermetically sealed the
border and deported all current non-legals, it would *STILL* have been
shot down like an escaping doe.  Not sure you should be celebrating...

And if such a bill had been shot down by Republicans, I'd be the first
one bitching about them for doing it.

But in this case, shooting it down was the right move, even if some of
them had dubious motives for doing so.

(You misspelled "most all".)

You're calling it the "right move" as though any reason other than sheer
political pusillanimity underlay it
 I don't care why they did it, I'm just glad that it was rejected. That
bill was an abomination that would only have legalized the massive
migrant hordes' flow into this country.

Trump's a fucking dictator flexing his politburo, and that's hard to see
past.
 Be that as it may, the nation dodged a bullet by rejecting that abortion
masquerading as 'border security'.
 I sure as hell wouldn't want them to vote *for* such appalling
legislation to the detriment of America merely to stick a thumb in
Trump's eye.

Then why did the most conservative Republicans craft the bill, and praise it to high heaven?
Because it WASN'T exactly what everyone has wanted for decades?
Really?  That's the bullshit lie you want to peddle?
Didn't think even YOU were stupid enough to think you'd get away with that stinker.
--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC Bible  25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0