What Did You Watch? 2024-03-11 (Monday)

Sujet : What Did You Watch? 2024-03-11 (Monday)
De : weberm (at) *nospam* polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 12. Mar 2024, 10:30:40
I watched:

STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN AND GROGU A *BAIT* AND *SWITCH*? | THE EMPIRE
*STRIKES OUT* SOURCE CLAIMS!:
Disney Star Wars seems to have a phobia about succeeding. They've taken one
of the biggest franchises in history and screwed up every single chance
they've had to engage fans...well my friends, according to a source, they're
about to screw up yet again with The Mandalorian and Grogu! How are they
going to do that exactly? Here's what my Hollywood spies have told me!
#starwars #disney #themandalorian
https://youtu.be/WFMPWdzlfGM?si=0OAemtEjAWcsc1g7

*LAUGHING* AT DUMB AND CRAZY COMMENTS - THESE GET *WILD*!:
Hate comments from fake ghost hunter apologists - Jasko, Twin Paranormal,
Celina spooky boo, My Haunted Hotel, Mackie and Amanda
https://youtu.be/lmg4M3NZmAs?si=sIdmCqPBY4XixSUq

re:View - BRAM STOKER'S DRACULA:
Mike and Jay talk about Dracula. No, not THAT Dracula. The other Dracula. No
no no the OTHER other Dracula. Francis Ford Coppola's Bram Stoker's Dracula
from 1992.
https://youtu.be/mESbAwiCaTw?si=u_4PJGQcJkuU751o

re:View - SPACEHUNTER: ADVENTURES IN THE FORBIDDEN ZONE:
Rich and Jay decide to discuss the long-forgotten Star Wars/Mad Max hybrid
film Spacehunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone, starring Molly Ringwald
and Michael Ironeside. Eh, why not?
https://youtu.be/eTeLD5KVtHE?si=1IX_k7VsH5Mr-yAD

re:View - ENEMY MINE:
Mike and Jay talk about a movie no one remembers for way too long.
https://youtu.be/BuIemfjmIak?si=3ZFHRBHc1dge-exk

re:View - TOTAL RECALL:
Two old men yell at a cloud called Total Recall.
https://youtu.be/jHxpFHY1z-A?si=E21w6yNAAvSeQUXT

re:View - STAR TREK: THE MOTION PICTURE:
It's the team up you've all been waiting for! Dry and sarcastic meets dry
and sarcastic! Two dull, unfunny, elderly men talk about an old, dull, dry
film. WHAT COULD BE BETTER THAN THAT KIDS?!?!?!? Seriously though, Mike and
Jim love Star Trek The Motion Picture. It's mainly because they are dry,
dull, and elderly.
https://youtu.be/WUxZmen6G2U?si=l5w4Knbp5VK1mYfy

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO TIFFANY BRISSETTE? VICKI FROM TV'S "SMALL WONDER":
Here are my memories of Tiffany Brissette, who famously played the robot,
V.I.C.I. (Vicki) on the fondly remember TV sitcom, "Small Wonder". This
video also provides an update on what has happened with this great lady
since the show ended. Try Frndly TV for free:
https://try.frndlytv.com/?ref=davesun...
https://youtu.be/Qc8-ZxpplTY?si=2gzEJx_YWFozz-1o

HISTORY'S GREATEST MYSTERIES:
"Escape From Alcatraz".