Re: Biden Ignites Widespread Backlash For Apologizing Over Calling Laken Riley Murder Suspect 'Illegal'

Sujet : Re: Biden Ignites Widespread Backlash For Apologizing Over Calling Laken Riley Murder Suspect 'Illegal'
De : fredp1571 (at) *nospam* gmail.com (FPP)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 15. Mar 2024, 14:07:07
On 3/14/24 7:53 PM, The Horny Goat wrote:
On Thu, 14 Mar 2024 04:59:38 -0400, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com> wrote:

Fine the ever lovin' shit out of employers and businesses that hire them
without verification.  But Congress won't do that because it would hurt
their buddies that fund their campaigns.
 Why not? The only reason I ignored the call from Canadian immigration
concerning a temporary foreign worker whose visa had expired was that
she was going home to her family for Christmas and I got a Christmas
Card from her postmarked Dublin. Oh I suppose she could have been
hiding in Toronto somewhere but I rather doubt it. (Not least because
if she was trying to avoid being in contact why would she have sent
the card?)
 If I was asked about her now I'd have nothing but good to say about
her but definitely couldn't produce the card - could YOU produce any
given Christmas card 6 years after the fact?
More Republican donors own businessess and like the cheap migrant (illegal) laborers.  Making them verify the legal status cuts into their bottom line because they've got to pay higher wages and offer better conditions.
Republians hate illegals, but love what they can get away with paying them, and how they get away treating them.
--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC Bible  25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0