Re: The Fourth Reich - not actually a myth

Sujet : Re: The Fourth Reich - not actually a myth
De : dannyb (at) *nospam* panix.com (danny burstein)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 19. Mar 2024, 18:50:21
In <20240319120257.00002757@example.com> Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com> writes:

You might be familiar with books/films like The  Boys from Brazil and
The Odessa Files which imagine a Fourth Reich much like the Third
Reich led by Hitler and regard it all as merely a chilling but harmless
background for a thriller. It turns out that a Fourth Reich wasn't
quite as imaginary as we might all have hoped.

[snip]

ob RAT:  MacGuyver...

https://themacgyverproject.blogspot.com/2014/12/72-ten-percent-solution.html

     dannyb@panix.com