Re: News: Good News for Anim! NCIS: SYNDEY Is Renewed for Season #2 By...CBS? Paramount+ Australia?!

Sujet : Re: News: Good News for Anim! NCIS: SYNDEY Is Renewed for Season #2 By...CBS? Paramount+ Australia?!
De : nanoflower (at) *nospam* notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 21. Mar 2024, 01:03:47
On Wed, 20 Mar 2024 22:49:19 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
<ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

On 3/19/24 7:03 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
Ian J. Ball <ijball@mac.invalid> wrote:

As per TVLine:

https://tvline.com/news/ncis-sydney-season-2-date-renewed-cbs-1235137303/

On my end, I only care about whether Georgina Haig comes back for season
#2 or not...

Robin beat you to this. Hours ago. Right after I heard about Jude.

Remember - I'm behind a firewall on Tues & Thur morning-afternoon this
semester, so I can't post!!  :p

I was telling Robin yesterday about NCIS young Gibbs and how all the
articles about it kept listing in NCIS Perth, like it was coming back and I
was sure they were gonna shitcan it But apparently not.

Just when you thought you were out, they pull you back in!!

No, NCIS Love Sydney

Isn't "Love Sydney" about a gay guy?...  ;p

He was gay in the pilot episode only, giving a loving look at the man in
the picture frame we assume had died. From that scene on, he was
retconned as who the hell knows what he was.

is too much of a shit show. They’d have to do
something at the level of casting Jessica Green to get me to try it again.

And I’m confident I’ll be able to resist it since I’m already
not watching
NCIS Ian goes to Hawaii.

That reminds me - What should I do if I am arrested by NCIS during my
vacation?!?!

For murdering a petty officer? Do you know any petty officers?

Wouldn't that be a petty crime?