Re: Baltimore Bridge

Sujet : Re: Baltimore Bridge
De : fredp1571 (at) *nospam* gmail.com (FPP)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 28. Mar 2024, 16:25:32
On 3/27/24 10:55 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
Just saw on the news that Joe Biden has pledged that the government will "pay
the entire cost" of rebuilding the Baltimore bridge.
 Huh? Shouldn’t the shipping company and its insurance agency foot the bill?
It’s like he just can’t wait for any opportunity to fuck the taxpayer.
 And when it's rebuilt, obviously it can't be renamed the Francis Scott Key
Bridge. I mean, "old straight racist white guy", amirite? So what will its new
name be?
 I submit the "Saint George Floyd of Fentanyl Memorial Bridge".

Yes, stupid.  Did you think they'd wait 8-10, or 20 years until the case is brought, decided, appealed, re-appealed and finally settled in a couple of decades?
Jesus Fucking Christ, but you are a shortsighted limp dick moron.
Nobody said they wouldn't sue to recover the money.
--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC Bible  25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0