Re: TV news for March 24-30, 2024

Sujet : Re: TV news for March 24-30, 2024
De : ahk (at) *nospam* chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 31. Mar 2024, 02:53:23
Ian J. Ball <IJBall@mac.invalid> wrote:
On 2024-03-30 22:13:22 +0000, Robin Miller said:

CBS news

NCIS: Origins Prequel Adds Tyla Abercrumbie & Diany Rodriguez To Cast
(March 26)
https://deadline.com/2024/03/ncis-origins-prequel-tyla-abercrumbie-diany-rodriguez-1235868186/

Pass.

Just say "no".

NBC news

Orphan Black: Echoes Gets Premiere Date At AMC & AMC+  (March 29)

Someone can tell me if this is any good, as I ain't watching. (FTR, I
thought the original "Orphan Black" was a mess, which Maslany's
performance couldn't make up for...)

We watched it for HER and her multiple characters, especially Helena.
The plot and writing were snarkable.

Definitely interested in this. Too bad it's stuck on MGM+ - hopefully
Amazon Prime will rescue it.

I like MGM+. There's a choice of satellite, on demand, or streaming.