Re: Ping anim

Sujet : Re: Ping anim
De : gmsingh (at) *nospam* email.com (trotsky)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 13. Apr 2024, 10:21:29
On 4/13/24 1:37 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
On Apr 12, 2024 at 10:27:01 PM PDT, "The Horny Goat" <lcraver@home.ca> wrote:

On Fri, 12 Apr 2024 20:24:59 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
wrote:

  Yes, they'€™re springing up like tumbleweeds. Usually for a stupid reason.
  Like a cheerleader barreled through an intersection at three times the
  speed limit so they decided they should put roundabout in there. She
  wouldn't have noticed that anymore than she would'€™ve noticed the stop sign
  so she would'€™ve just hit it and landed on somebody else.
    They don'€™t have any signage, and nobody knows who has the right of way and
  so basically they'€™re freaking dangerous.

  The vehicle in the round part has the right of way.

Fair enough but what if there are 2 lanes in the round-about?

(If you are driving S from the Canadian border towards I-5 near
Bellingham, WA (S of Vancouver) you will encounter at least 6
roundabouts including one 2-lane version so I wasn't asking a snarky
question)
 We have the mother of all roundabouts in Long Beach.
Perhaps you are too stupid to have heard of the prog rock band Yes then.