Re: The CW Is Dead!! (or, at least: Continues to Die!!)

Sujet : Re: The CW Is Dead!! (or, at least: Continues to Die!!)
De : dtravel (at) *nospam* sonic.net (Dimensional Traveler)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 20. Apr 2024, 07:15:38
  From IMDb (stealing from TheDesk.net!?!):

Scripps to pull CW Network affiliation in seven cities in September

https://m.imdb.com/news/ni64545057/

The Scripps stations involved are in Detroit, Miami, Tucson, Norfolk,
Corpus Christi, Santa Barbara(!), and Lafayette LA.

Nextar stations will assume The C-Wub affiliations in Norfolk and Lafayette.

It sounds to me like Detroit will be completely without CW now! Ha ha ha
ha!!

 Waaah!  Why can’t I be on the list?!?!

Because Skynet hates you.  Your local CW affiliate will continue to broadcast for as long as you live, even if it is the only CW affiliate left.
--
I've done good in this world. Now I'm tired and just want to be a cranky dirty old man.