What Did You Watch? 2024-04-29 (Tuesday)

Sujet : What Did You Watch? 2024-04-29 (Tuesday)
De : weberm (at) *nospam* polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 30. Apr 2024, 10:30:40
I watched:

KEITH OLBERMANN *HUMILIATED* & WANTS STEPHEN A SMITH *FIRED* BY *ESPN*:
Keith Olbermann went on another delusional rant on Twitter early Wednesday
morning. Keith Olbermann demanded that Stephen A Smith lose his job at
ESPN...because Keith Olbermann believes Stephen A Smith endorsed Donald
Trump. The problem for Keith Olbermann...Stephen A Smith never endorsed
Trump.
https://youtu.be/Mm5KUGQvxiw?si=Di3tFc7tI6Ewh2cB

IS GEORGE LUCAS *RETURNING* TO STAR WARS? WHAT MY HOLLYWOOD SPIES DISCOVERED *STUNNED ME*!:
There's a new rumor going around that George Lucas is returning to Star Wars,
courtesy of Roger Christian via Star Wars Theory.  I had my spies look into
this rumor, and they turned up something VERY surprising, along with an
update on the Jon Favreau situation.  Here then is the timeline of their
investigation, which stunned me when, at the zero hour, they CHANGED THEIR
OPINION about this news.  Watch this video to the END to see what they
discovered, you WON'T be disappointed.  And finally we address the question:
does it matter anymore?  Or is Star Wars damaged beyond all repair? #disney
#starwars #lucasfilm
https://youtu.be/1j0yOr3Vxbo?si=lmlvmNWDujm1KsV8

FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY *SHUTS DOWN OUTRAGED* WOKE PROTESTORS:
Columbia University and NYU have been plagued with woke protestors this week.
Whoever is organizing these protests...decided to hold their next event on
the campus of Florida State University. Unfortunately for the
organizers...students and administrators at Florida State shutdown the
protest.
https://youtu.be/5x-YXaiCtFg?si=aOc0wzNU-VPYZqFu

WENDY'S IS USING A.I. FOR DRIVE-THRUS NOW?!:
AI is about to wipe out a huge number of jobs worldwide. Should we allow that
to happen?
https://youtu.be/uapPP0UJCE8?si=o9SyT9J8tXxFeGvl

WHO CAME UP WITH *THIS*??? - Dracula's Dog (1977):
Audiences were agonizing for years waiting to see a movie about Dracula's dog
and in 1977 the world was gifted with this. Dracula's Dog (1977) isn't very
good and it makes me wonder how anyone came up with this idea in the first
place.
https://youtu.be/5EnqqYWMxhA?si=U6GAEVk_4VMt-QQL

HOW CAN YOU *NOT* JUDGE THIS BOOK BY IT'S COVER...:
https://youtu.be/VuYfOpq-9iU?si=XbC9llQn0ZBcUkk_
They say, "don't judge a book by it's cover."  Well, you
aren't supposed to scribble all over the cover either but
here we are.

IT'S *TIME*! THE SURPRISINGLY DARK ORIGINS OF THE CLOCK KING | WILLIAM TOCKMAN:
The Clock King may have a seemingly simple and off the wall motif in his
original silver age version, from DC comics, but he's darker than some may
imagine. Starting off life as a run of the mill villain for Green Arrow, and
later being part of a group to take on the Justice League, Clock King would
find himself re-imagined in the bronze age.  He would come back with a
burning hatred for Oliver Queen. The reason, a dead family member. Just what
does this have to do with Ollie? Find out as we take a look at the first
Clock King, William Tockman, here on Casually Comics!
https://youtu.be/A2fMQ04EM0Q?si=Y0lespyXIZpyPOE_

IS TACO BELL'S LATEST RELEASE *TOO* SPICY TO ENJOY?:
Taco Bell has just released their new Secret Aardvark Nacho Fries, featuring
a special Serrabanero Ranch sauce which features a blend of serrano and
habanero peppers. But the question remains - just how hot are these fries?
Are they too spicy to enjoy? Find out in today's review!
https://youtu.be/TWnEA2z3vXs?si=dPizRzpOc_ENFQrF

10 SUMMER FAST FOOD HACKS THAT WILL SAVE YOU MONEY!:
Save a bunch of money this Summer on Fast Food Restaurants with these 10
amazing fast food secrets I discovered! Everyone knows Fast Food places like
McDonalds and Chick Fil A are great places to eat cheap, but with these Fast
Food hacks and secrets you will save a LOT more!
https://youtu.be/OUVrqNG4d9o?si=SZpmD794oB6Y2NuM

THE UNXPLAINED SPECIAL PRESENTATION:
"Criminal Masterminds". Discover what drives certain people to deceive and
execute outrageous and daring plots.

THE PROOF IS OUT THERE: MILITARY MYSTERIES:
This has been promoted as a new series, but in fact was repackaged material.

What did you watch?

--
Let's go Brandon!