Re: NY Judge: 2nd Amendment Doesn't Exist in My Courtroom

Sujet : Re: NY Judge: 2nd Amendment Doesn't Exist in My Courtroom
De : fredp1571 (at) *nospam* gmail.com (FPP)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 30. Apr 2024, 15:16:06
On 4/29/24 10:52 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
In article <20240429200019.0000350d@example.com>,

On Mon, 29 Apr 2024 18:58:53 +0000
BTR1701 <no_email@invalid.invalid> wrote:

First Hawaii, now this judge in New York. Maybe the law schools these
people are graduating from should spend less time teaching "social
activism" and more time teaching actual law.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JrizNJXQ0iw

Is she finding wording in Amendment 14.5, like a clause
that says parts of the Constitution and its Amendments can be ignored
by any judge who finds them inconvenient?
 First Hawaii's legislature decides it can ignore the 2nd Amendment and
now this judge in New York. Seems this is starting to be the go-to move
with the gun-grabbers: Can't get the rulings we want from the federal
courts and SCOTUS, so we'll just ignore the 2nd Amendment altogether and
do whatever we want.
 And, of course, the people who support this judge would have screeching
meltdowns if other judges started ignoring the parts of the Constitution
they *like*. This is other of those 'rules' that only works one way: if
it benefits the Agenda, it's cool; if it doesn't it's an affront to all
that's good and decent.
 And these are the people who are constantly beating their chests in
defense of "muh democracy!"
 IMHO, being a Constitution Denier ought to be grounds for immediate
removal from the bench. (And it probably would be if we were talking
about a... ahem... *different* judge.)

So he's a Republican?
--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC Bible  25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0