Re: stupid TV commercials

Sujet : Re: stupid TV commercials
De : weberm (at) *nospam* polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 30. Apr 2024, 21:35:17
anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:

Morgan and Morgan, a law firm.

I hate those ambulance chasers. I see their obnoxious billboards all over
and they heavily supported an amendment to legalize marijuana, having
invested heavily in various agriculture and CBD shops, but the worst was
a commercial in which they implied you were racist if you voted against it.

"Your steering wheel literally has a ticking time bomb inside of it!"
I hate to decimate you guys, but no, it really doesn't.

I remember one case in case it was, but that's because a stupid new-ager
glued crystals all over her steering wheel, pointy side out.