Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-04-26 (Friday)

Sujet : Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-04-26 (Friday)
De : john (at) *nospam* hamiltonhall.info (john)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 02. May 2024, 17:34:03
In article <UBI20240427@dont-email.me>, weberm@polaris.net wrote:
In article <v0j582$e7or$1@dont-email.me>, ijball@mac.invalid wrote:

What did you watch?

IS GEORGE LUCAS *RETURNING* TO STAR WARS? WHAT MY HOLLYWOOD SPIES DISCOVERED *STUNNED ME*!:
There's a new rumor going around that George Lucas is returning to Star Wars,
courtesy of Roger Christian via Star Wars Theory.  I had my spies look into
this rumor, and they turned up something VERY surprising, along with an update
on the Jon Favreau situation.  Here then is the timeline of their
investigation, which stunned me when, at the zero hour, they CHANGED THEIR
OPINION about this news.  Watch this video to the END to see what they
discovered, you WON'T be disappointed.  And finally we address the question:
does it matter anymore?  Or is Star Wars damaged beyond all repair? #disney #starwars
#lucasfilm
https://youtu.be/1j0yOr3Vxbo?si=GvYo8naevjFLOftg

Not gonna lie, after all that�s happened I�m not excited about George Lucas returning to Star Wars.

WENDY�S IS USING A.I. FOR DRIVE-THRUS NOW?!:
AI is about to wipe out a huge number of jobs worldwide. Should we allow
that to happen?
https://youtu.be/uapPP0UJCE8?si=t0Kk7agdeR3O0e_C

This is what happens when you demand $20 an hour�you get outsourced..

WHO CAME UP WITH *THIS*??? - Dracula's Dog (1977):
Audiences were agonizing for years waiting to see a movie about Dracula's
dog and in 1977 the world was gifted with this. Dracula's Dog (1977) isn't
very good and it makes me wonder how anyone came up with this idea in the
first place.
https://youtu.be/5EnqqYWMxhA?si=Ikz-XI62k8uxYzpW

It's 100% impossible that Dracula had a Dobie as his dog. "Dracula" was first published in 1897, the
events in the book - including Dracula's death - happen several years before the then-present time.
The Dobermann/Doberman Pinscher breed wasn't fully developed and refined in Germany until the end of
the 1890s. There probably wasn't a single Dobie in all of Romania before quite some time into the
20th century.

Also, "Zoltan" is a VERY Hungarian name - and Vlad III, the real-life person Dracula is based on, was
imprisoned by the Hungarian king Matthias Corvinus for 14 years. He had a very complicated
relationship with the Hungarians. He was only released about a year before his death and after being
forced to convert from Eastern Orthodox Christianity to Roman Catholicism. I sincerely doubt that he
would have given his dog that name.

Cynologically totally unbelievable movie, 0/4 paws!

AND THIS WOMAN WONDERS WHY SHE CAN�T GET A JOB:
A woman with tattoos all over her face complains that she's having trouble
finding a job. Who could have seen that coming?
https://youtu.be/yhqtu2KUOJA?si=-2CNTnc3qEJGQe6f

Be a telemarketer. Tattoos don't matter in that job.