Re: [NEWS] "Death in Paradise" spoiler

Sujet : Re: [NEWS] "Death in Paradise" spoiler
De : capricorne (at) *nospam* gmail.com (Capricorne)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 03. May 2024, 14:19:39

Those who have seen the latest season of "Death in Paradise" know that Detective Inspector Neville Parker (played by Ralf Little) has left the island. His replacement will debut in the Christmas special and is Detective Inspector Merven Wilson, played by Don Gilet (who was in the soap opera "Eastenders", among other roles).

Which Politically Correct campaigning organisation do we send complaints to about all the main cast now being black??  ;-)
(The one exception is the bar owner / mayor, Catherine Bordey, although she's not in every episode.)

Too bad they've decided to kill the show that way. That will be it for me. Good bye and good luck.