Re: Israeli organ-trafficking network busted in Turkiye

Sujet : Re: Israeli organ-trafficking network busted in Turkiye
De : user (at) *nospam* example.net (bitrex)
Groupes : rec.sport.pro-wrestling rec.arts.tv uk.comp.sys.mac edm.general sci.electronics.design
Date : 06. May 2024, 22:59:37
On 5/6/2024 11:16 AM, NefeshBarYochai wrote:

On 30 January, WAFA news agency reported that the Israeli army
returned the bodies of 100 Palestinian civilians it had stolen from
hospitals and cemeteries in various areas in Gaza.
 According to medical sources, inspection of some of the bodies showed
that organs were missing from some of them.
The bodies of people killed by modern weapons often tend to have all sorts of bits missing. I think I'd be more surprised if everything was intact