One of my wishes has come true: "Space Precinct" ...

Sujet : One of my wishes has come true: "Space Precinct" ...
De : dannyb (at) *nospam* panix.com (danny burstein)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 07. May 2024, 05:40:11
One of those so cheesily bad tv shows, from Gerry Anderson
over in England, which was syndicated on a _very_ pseudo-random
schedule in the US [a], is now available, "on demand",
as part of Comcast/xFinity's basic service.
(Don't know about others).
My work here is done.
[a] In NYC it was on the (then) independent station, WPIX,
Channel 11... 1995 or so.  But after a few weeks they
kept changing the day and time...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Precinct
       dannyb@panix.com