Re: Howard Stern Loses It Over Claims WH Planted Questions In His Biden Interview

Sujet : Re: Howard Stern Loses It Over Claims WH Planted Questions In His Biden Interview
De : no_offline_contact (at) *nospam* example.com (Rhino)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 07. May 2024, 21:43:20
On Tue, 07 May 2024 10:50:21 -0700
The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca> wrote:

On Tue, 07 May 2024 04:30:47 -0400, Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
wrote:

Stern’s interview netted a series of wild claims from Biden, ranging
from his time as a lifeguard — when he said that he saved half a
dozen lives — to his assertion that he had been sent “salacious”
photos from women shortly after his first wife died.

I can absolutely guarantee you that I have not received any such
photos since my wife's passing a little over two years ago.

I suspect I could find plenty such online if I tried.

Let's face it: Biden has a rich fantasy life so I'm far from convinced
that women would send him naughty pictures on hearing about his first
wife's death. Then again, he became a Senator shortly after the fatal
car crash, not just some ordinary low-profile guy so I can't logically
rule it out entirely. Maybe some gold-diggers decided to reach out to
him. That would be hard to disprove.

--
Rhino