Re: Shooting at Drake's house

Sujet : Re: Shooting at Drake's house
De : no_offline_contact (at) *nospam* example.com (Rhino)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 07. May 2024, 22:15:40
On Tue, 07 May 2024 13:00:46 -0700
BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

In article <20240507110521.000000a6@example.com>,

Media here in Canada - apparently all of Canada, not just Toronto -
are in buzzing madly this morning because there was apparently a
shooting outside Drake's house in one of the poshest neighbourhoods
in Toronto.

I know very little of this Drake. Isn't he the official mascot of
Canada or something?

He certainly carries on as if he is! But not, he's an actor (from one
of the DeGrassi series) who apparently decided he was a HipHop god as
well. I gather he's quite successful at that and a mansion on the
Bridle Path suggests it's not just posing. I have no time whatever for
this guy or all the gossip about him or his "feud" with another rapper.
That's why I'm annoyed that Canadian media are spending so much time on
this.

It's interesting/entertaining that he isn't nearly as big a noise in
the US as he thinks he is here. I thought he might actually be one a
major figure down there but I don't see anything about this shooting in
the "World" section of my news feed.

--
Rhino