Re: SNOWPIERECER Season 4 Premieres July 21, 2024

Sujet : Re: SNOWPIERECER Season 4 Premieres July 21, 2024
De : no_offline_contact (at) *nospam* example.com (Rhino)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 08. May 2024, 00:39:53
On Tue, 7 May 2024 14:55:49 -0700
"Ian J. Ball" <ijball@mac.invalid> wrote:

As per Deadline:

https://deadline.com/2024/05/snowpiercer-season-4-premiere-date-amc-photos-trailer-1235906431/

That's a very big surprise to me. I was sure a previous article said
that Season 4 would not be released until sometime in 2025, by which
point I'd expected to completely forget what had happened in the
previous seasons.

I'll put July 21 in my calendar so I don't forget!

Thanks, Ian!

(Still annoyed that the first three seasons are only on AMC+, and not
being rerun on AMC proper.)

--
Rhino