Re: Howard Stern Loses It Over Claims WH Planted Questions In His Biden Interview

Sujet : Re: Howard Stern Loses It Over Claims WH Planted Questions In His Biden Interview
De : weberm (at) *nospam* polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 08. May 2024, 10:30:48
no_offline_contact@example.com wrote:
The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca> wrote:
On Tue, 07 May 2024 04:30:47 -0400, Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
wrote:

Stern's interview netted a series of wild claims from Biden, ranging
from his time as a lifeguard — when he said that he saved half a
dozen lives — to his assertion that he had been sent “salacious”
photos from women shortly after his first wife died.

I can absolutely guarantee you that I have not received any such
photos since my wife's passing a little over two years ago.

I suspect I could find plenty such online if I tried.

Let's face it: Biden has a rich fantasy life so I'm far from convinced
that women would send him naughty pictures on hearing about his first
wife's death. Then again, he became a Senator shortly after the fatal
car crash, not just some ordinary low-profile guy so I can't logically
rule it out entirely. Maybe some gold-diggers decided to reach out to
him. That would be hard to disprove.

If memory serves, Senile Resident Joke Biden was cheating on her with Doctor
Jill Biden at the time.

--
Let's go Brandon!