Re: [OT] Rex Murphy crucifies Trudeau - again. This time, the topic is Hamas.

Sujet : Re: [OT] Rex Murphy crucifies Trudeau - again. This time, the topic is Hamas.
De : no_offline_contact (at) *nospam* example.com (Rhino)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 09. May 2024, 19:59:33
On Thu, 9 May 2024 10:53:27 -0600
Bill Idgerant <Noname@fake.net> wrote:

On 2024-05-07 2:25 p.m., Rhino wrote:
Rex Murphy, who is arguably the best known columnist in this
country, has penned another scathing criticism of our pathetic PM,
this time over his response to the Hamas attack on Israel on Oct 7
and the subsequent pro-Hamas rallies across this country.

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/rex-murphy-trudeau-faced-an-essential-moral-test-after-oct-7-he-failed-it

Rex Murphy is not only "best known", but also the most literate,
expressive and erudite writer of our time.

Among Canadians? Sure, that's probably fair. Mind you, Jordan Peterson
seems to resonate a lot with many people.

In the world? I'm less confident that would be true. I've been very
impressed by Douglas Murray since I started listening to him.
Konstantin Kisin has also done some very good pieces.

The fact that Trudeau and
the progressives in his government are often his targets makes it all
the sweeter.

Any slings and arrows that the "progressives" in this country have
aimed at them are amply deserved.

--
Rhino