[OT] Rex Murphy R.I.P.

Sujet : [OT] Rex Murphy R.I.P.
De : no_offline_contact (at) *nospam* example.com (Rhino)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 10. May 2024, 05:42:30
It seems that Canada's (arguably) best known and most articulate
political commentator, Rex Murphy, has died.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/rex-murphy-obituary-1.7199788

In yet another brilliant display of journalism, the article does not
say when or where he died - what ever happened to Who?, What?, When?
Where? and Why? - but I assume it was in the last few days since I read
(and posted a link to) a new article by Murphy just the other day. (In
the comments beneath that article, someone expressed gratitude at seeing
him back after an illness. I had noticed his absence but hadn't heard
that he was ill, let alone dying.)

He'll be missed by those of us considering ourselves conservative.
--
Rhino