Re: UN General Assembly backs Palestinian bid for membership

Sujet : Re: UN General Assembly backs Palestinian bid for membership
De : sharx35 (at) *nospam* telus.net (Sharx335)
Groupes : rec.sport.pro-wrestling rec.arts.tv uk.comp.sys.mac edm.general sci.electronics.design
Date : 11. May 2024, 02:29:52
On 2024-05-10 3:22 p.m., John Larkin wrote:
On Fri, 10 May 24 20:30:28 UTC, NefeshBarYochai <void@invalid.noy>
wrote:

UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) -The United Nations General Assembly on
Friday overwhelmingly backed a Palestinian bid to become a full U.N.
member by recognizing it as qualified to join and recommending the
U.N. Security Council "reconsider the matter favorably."

 Which Palestinians? The PA or Hamas?
 Hamas killed the Fatah people when they took Gaza. Politics in
Palestine seems to favor guns over elections.
 Every time arabs attack Israel, Israel gets bigger. I wonder if they
will annex the north half of Gaza, or all of it.

Good question. Given my own druthers, I'd rather turn it into glass.