Re: FBI Confirms It's Restarting Online Censorship Efforts Ahead of November Election

Sujet : Re: FBI Confirms It's Restarting Online Censorship Efforts Ahead of November Election
De : no_offline_contact (at) *nospam* example.com (Rhino)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 11. May 2024, 02:50:45
On Fri, 10 May 2024 22:16:41 +0000
BTR1701 <no_email@invalid.invalid> wrote:

https://thefederalist.com/2024/05/08/fbi-confirms-its-restarting-online-censorship-efforts-ahead-of-2024-election/

Even as oral arguments in Murthy v. Missouri-- which centers on the
feds' censorship efforts of Americans' online speech during the 2020
election-- are being heard before the U.S. Supreme Court, the FBI has
resumed collusive efforts with social media companies to censor posts
it claims are "disinformation".

No surprise there. I've been expecting this after their initial attempt
fell flat a few years back. Frankly, I'm surprised it took this long.

--
Rhino