Re: Disney upfront news stories

Sujet : Re: Disney upfront news stories
De : ijball (at) *nospam* mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 15. May 2024, 17:40:00
On 5/14/24 10:45 PM, Robin Miller wrote:

Disney Upfront Highlights: Here’s What Happened At North Javits Center With Bob Iger, Emma Stone, Ryan Reynolds & First Golden Bachelorette
 https://deadline.com/2024/05/disney-upfront-2024-new-york-city-recap-1235916159/
  Jimmy Kimmel Targets Bob Iger, ‘Blue Bloods,’ P Diddy & Golden Bachelorette At Disney Upfront: “A Game Show Where You Can Win An Old Lady”
 https://deadline.com/2024/05/jimmy-kimmel-jokes-disney-upfront-2024-1235916144/
Some people think Jimminy Kimmel is funny. Some people...

Disney Ad Chief Rita Ferro Makes Upfront Entrance In Animated ‘Family Guy’ Short, Hails Company’s Knack For “Transcending Generations And Igniting Pure Joy”
 https://deadline.com/2024/05/disney-family-guy-upfront-rita-ferro-animation-1235916198/
Ad Chief? F*** him!!

‘Agatha All Along’ Stars Kathryn Hahn, Joe Locke & Patti LuPone Tease Disney+ Series: “It Looks Like A 100 Million Dollar Movie”
 https://deadline.com/2024/05/agatha-all-along-kathryn-hahn-joe-locke-patti-lupone-tease-disney-series-1235916758/
I'll probably watch this, though I am not expecting much.

‘Only Murders In The Building’ Season 4 Gets Premiere Date & Trailer With Melissa McCarthy Joining Cast
 https://deadline.com/2024/05/only-murders-in-the-building-season-4-premiere-date-trailer-1235916354/
Anim will love that!!

Marvel Teases Disney+ Release Dates For ‘Agatha All Along,’ ‘Daredevil: Born Again’ & ‘Ironheart’
 https://deadline.com/2024/05/marvel-premiere-dates-agatha-all-along-daredevil-born-again-ironheart-1235916398/
I am not sure I will bother with the last two. Disney's TV track record has been... well, not good. And I never watched The 'Flix's "Daredevil".

‘The Rookie’ & Will Trent’ Held: What Midseason Launch Means For Future Of ABC Dramas
 https://deadline.com/2024/05/the-rookie-will-trent-midseason-launch-future-canceled-1235916130/
Booo! These are the only ABC shows I watch!!
At least they do plan to run them "straight through"...