Re: Biden says he will stop sending bombs and artillery shells to Israel if it launches major invasion of Rafah

Sujet : Re: Biden says he will stop sending bombs and artillery shells to Israel if it launches major invasion of Rafah
De : fredp1571 (at) *nospam* gmail.com (FPP)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 18. May 2024, 16:49:12
On 5/12/24 1:44 AM, The Horny Goat wrote:
On Wed, 08 May 2024 21:05:02 -0400, Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
wrote:

“I said to Bibi, ‘Don’t make the same mistake we made in America. We
wanted to get bin Laden. We’ll help you get Sinwar,’” he said,
referring to the Hamas leader in Gaza. “It made sense to get bin Laden;
it made no sense to try and unify Afghanistan. It made no sense in my
view to engage in thinking that in Iraq they had a nuclear weapon.”
 If Biden actually said that he's a complete idiot since in 2003 the
claim was not that Saddam Hussein had nukes but "weapons of mass
destruction".
 Which MOST of the rest of the world defined as nukes and biological
weapons but the United States defined as "nuclear, biological AND
CHEMICAL weapons" and absolutely nobody denied in 2003 that Hussein
had chemical weapons given he had used them repeatedly both against
Kurdish separatists and against Iranian troops during the 1980-88 war
between Iraq and Iran.
 I've always been fascinated by how one can tilt the narrative by
playing games with definitions.

Bzzzzttt.. wrong!  The Bushies said Iraq had tried to obtain "yellow cake" Uranium from Niger and long tubes used in making of missiles.
Uranium.  Long tubes.  Missiles.  That's nukes.
Bush specifically used the words "mushroom cloud".  That's nukes.
Biden was absolutely accurate when he mentioned nukes.
--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC Bible  25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0