Re: Beware of the Anti-Semitism Awareness Act

Sujet : Re: Beware of the Anti-Semitism Awareness Act
De : user (at) *nospam* example.net (bitrex)
Groupes : edm.general rec.arts.tv rec.sport.pro-wrestling sci.electronics.design
Date : 20. May 2024, 20:36:27
On 5/20/2024 1:07 PM, Tyrone wrote:
On May 20, 2024 at 12:57:09 PM EDT, "NefeshBarYochai" <void@invalid.noy>
wrote:

Let’s do everything we can to get rid of the Anti-Semitism Awareness
Act and to return to our traditional foreign policy of
non-intervention, following the guidance of Dr. Ron Paul and Murray
Rothbard.
 Ron Paul?   Why would anyone want to follow that goofball?
Self-declared "libertarian" politicians in the US tend to be right-twice-a-day broken clocks; they basically exist to occasionally remind you that the only thing worse than partisanship here, is bipartisanship.
In the sense of "Wow think of the absolutely stupid amount of money and influence that must be at risk to get the major parties to agree on something, someone must be threatening to out 80% of everyone in Congress as having gay lovers to get this done."
Which to be fair is a set Rand Paul likely finally isn't a member of because imagine him being seriously interested in banging anyone but himself, the concept of him loving anyone is absurd on its face.
Anyway, the self-declared libertarian lt. governor of Texas figures that you'd only need to imprison 50 million Americans to reduce crime to negligible levels:
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmDXI4l_XH4>
I guess that's in comparison to the 200 million some kind of just-regular conservative freedom-lover would want to lock up so we should be grateful for small mercies.