Re: Can Jews be Nazis?

Sujet : Re: Can Jews be Nazis?
De : pursent100 (at) *nospam* gmail.com (%)
Groupes : rec.sport.pro-wrestling rec.arts.tv uk.comp.sys.mac edm.general sci.electronics.design
Date : 20. May 2024, 20:26:48
bitrex wrote:
On 5/20/2024 11:56 AM, john larkin wrote:

The Iranian leadership no doubt has nuke-proof tunnel complexes, built
at great expense. Strange how some people like to live underground.
Sounds nasty and stinky to me.
 There's been no shortage of tunnel complex built in the West, too. We tend to call them "survivable continuity-of-government complexes", not rat-holes, though.
 Hey, what's the difference between a "rat-hole" and a "survivable continuity-of-government complex"? About ten billion bucks of taxpayer dollars. At least Hamas seems to build theirs no-frills.
 I'm opposed to the concept of bunkers for the elite in the West, too. If someone has the power to push the buttons they should have to stay out here with the rest of us to experience the results first hand, no rat hole for them. There's an honorable tradition of going down with the ship in my culture, get out here and die like a man!

guess who makes fun of them ,
the people that have less