What Did You Watch? 2024-05-21 (Tuesday)

Sujet : What Did You Watch? 2024-05-21 (Tuesday)
De : weberm (at) *nospam* polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 22. May 2024, 10:30:40
The day Burito Boarder closed, I watched:

Doctor Who Rating CRATER!! Show Loses MILLIONS of Viewers!!:
The Doctor Who consolidated ratings are in for the first two episodes and the
show has lost MILLIONS of viewers. All the cast and crew telling people to
stop watching seems to have worked as there seems to be only a tiny fraction
of people left.
https://youtu.be/ONfNytwE1Ag?si=61Wy_Lg7EwSX5Z7z

VANDERPUMP RULES:
"Reunion, Part 2".  The season 11 reunion continues when Ally and Jo join the
group and Andy Cohen presses Scheana and Schwartz for details on their secret
makeout in Vegas. Ariana opens up about the disconnect she felt with Scheana
after the Lake Tahoe trip. Katie makes a surprising revelation about her
"revenge bang" with Schwartz's best friend. Lala blows up on Schwartz for
continuing to gaslight Jo about their relationship. Ally reflects on her
future with James and sets clear boundaries for his behavior. Sandoval draws
James' fury when he suggests Mya doesn't belong to Ariana.

Of course, since there are three parts to the reunion, this one would be
snoozefest.

* I had partially forgotten how incestuous this group is, so of course
Schemer has "made out" with everyone in the group and Katie banged Max more
than once.

* Speaking of Katie, she really is an assassin of joy, isn't she? What a
vicious bitch. She owes Jo a real apology for how she treated her.

* Katie's ugly dress was super distracting. It's all I could see, a wardrobe
malfunction waiting to happen.

* I like Schwartz, but really dude, can you just tell Jo where you two stand?

* If Ally charges $1.95 per hour for her astrology sessions, she is
overcharging by a lot.

* I'm glad Andy pointed out that Ariana is a slob for leaving those chicken
skewers on her nightstand, but I was beyond tired of "Doggie-gate" by the end
of that episode. Does it really matter who left the door open? Leaving bad
things for a dog around and hoping someone keeps the door closed is foolish.

* Speaking of which, I really dislike Anne for some reason, so I really
didn't give a shit about her trying to work for Ariana while being Sandoval's
maid.

* I don't give a shit about Schemer's issue with being on DWtS and her
"music".

What did you watch?

--
Let's go Brandon!