Bill Maher Says Trump Is Like KISS In Bizarre "Gutfeld!" Segment: "It's 1976 All Over Again"

Sujet : Bill Maher Says Trump Is Like KISS In Bizarre "Gutfeld!" Segment: "It's 1976 All Over Again"
De : weberm (at) *nospam* polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv rec.arts.books rec.music.artists.kiss
Date : 23. May 2024, 19:47:21
Comedian Bill Maher compared former President Donald Trump to glam rock band
KISS during a Tuesday evening appearance on "Gutfeld!"

Maher joined the Fox News show - hosted by Greg Gutfeld - to promote his new
book, "What This Comedian Said Will Shock You," and the conversation turned
to the state of politics in the United States and the 2024 presidential
election.

The "Real Time with Bill Maher" (HBO) host addressed the polarized nature of
politics in recent years, saying that he believed people had to understand
that they could still be friends even if their politics were different.

"Look, we are polarized. I don't think we can deny that," Maher said. "But
the point is we can also be friends. That's it - let's not pretend that these
disagreements are not profound, let's just say they are profound, but you
know what? There's 90 other things we could talk about, which we wouldn't
disagree on."

"And I can't hate you, I've said it a million times," Maher continued. "You
can hate Trump. You can't hate all the people who like him. It's half the
country."

WATCH:

Bill Maher on Greg Gutfeld: "We are polarized but we can also be
friends.. You can hate Trump. You can't hate all the people who
like him." pic.twitter.com/yKyBum2oTV

- Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) May 21, 2024

Maher also talked about the 2024 election, saying as he has before that he
views former President Donald Trump as a greater threat than President Joe
Biden - but acknowledging that he understands why some people would prefer to
see Trump in the White House.

The comedian began with a comment about Trump once suing him - a lawsuit
Maher said came about because he had once suggested the former president was
the son of a orangutan - and wrapped up by saying that Trump was gaining
ground in part because he "presented" as much younger than Biden.

"What works for him . I mean, look, he's almost the same age as Biden. Biden
presents as old and ancient. That [Trump] does not look old. He does not
present as old," Maher explained. "He's like KISS, he puts on the wig and the
facepaint, and it's 1976 all over again."

WATCH:

Bill Maher just ROASTED Biden on Gutfeld:

"Biden presents as old and ancient. That [Trump] does not look old."
pic.twitter.com/VLc38vVJlV

- Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) May 21, 2024

--
Let's go Brandon!