Re: Selected programming for June 5-7, 2024

Sujet : Re: Selected programming for June 5-7, 2024
De : robin.miller (at) *nospam* invalid.invalid (Robin Miller)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 06. Jun 2024, 18:15:08
Ian J. Ball wrote:
On 6/5/24 9:15 PM, Robin Miller wrote:

         Previously released:

Many new titles were added to Netflix (and other streaming services) on June 1:

https://www.whats-on-netflix.com/whats-new/
 I'm not sure, but there may have been one or two new movies that have shown up on Tubi in the last week or so. Though at least one of them may be older (maybe it's coming back to Tubi after being away?...). Or maybe Tubi just wasn't showing them to me before now - I guess "Demise" was actually released in late Feb., but only over the last week has Tubi been pushing it at me...

I did check Tubi's YouTube site for any new trailers. There were a couple but they're for movies that will stream over the next week. They almost always post trailers for Tubi Original movies, even if it's at the same time as they release the movie. So if they released a movie that wasn't on their original monthly press release, I should be able to find a trailer on the YouTube site.
--Robin