Re: News: WHITE COLLAR Revival in the Works

Sujet : Re: News: WHITE COLLAR Revival in the Works
De : nanoflower (at) *nospam* notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 07. Jun 2024, 05:46:23
On Thu, 6 Jun 2024 18:40:42 -0700, "Ian J. Ball" <ijball@mac.invalid>
wrote:

From Variety:

https://variety.com/2024/tv/news/white-collar-reboot-willie-garson-1236028159/

Variety uses the word "reboot", but they mean "revival", as all of the
main cast, except for the late Willie Garson, look set to return.

I would definitely give this a chance to see if they can recapture the
magic of the original show. Helps that it would have the same writer
and cast.  Though after what RTD has done with DOCTOR WHO I'm not
going to just assume they will do the right things to capture that
original magic again.