Re: death of Martin Mull

Sujet : Re: death of Martin Mull
De : ijball (at) *nospam* mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 29. Jun 2024, 16:54:27
On 6/29/24 6:12 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:

Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

Obituaries of Martin Mull have been posted in several Web sites.

He died on Thursday 6/27/2024, age 80.
 He was apparently at least a decade younger than I would have thought.
Yeah, funny that, as I would have thought he was older than 80 too.

Best known for the Norman Lear satire Mary Hartman Mary Hartman, as
Garth the wife beater, then as twin brother Barth on the farcical talk
shows Fernwood 2-Night/America 2-Night.

He was Colonel Mustard in Clue (1985).

Very very funny actor

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/06/28/arts/television/martin-mull-dead.html