Re: Pro-Hamas Mob Attacks Jews in L.A.

Sujet : Re: Pro-Hamas Mob Attacks Jews in L.A.
De : no_offline_contact (at) *nospam* example.com (Rhino)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 30. Jun 2024, 02:39:26
On Fri, 28 Jun 2024 19:38:17 -0700
anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

On Fri, 28 Jun 2024 19:08:36 +0000
BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

An anti-Semitic mob in Los Angeles beats a Jewish woman in broad
daylight.

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1805007084687142913/vid/avc1/480x270/NHlaycqei-Xr-leB.mp4?tag=16

The legacy media tried to destroy a teenager's life because he
smiled at a protester in Washington DC.

This goes practically unremarked upon by the corporate media. They
certainly don't pursue the attackers with the zeal that they went
after a kid in a red baseball cap.

Do you mean the kid that "smirked" at the indigenous Vietnam war
veteran (who'd never been further west than California while fixing
refrigerators) in DC and then won a huge settlement from the
Washington Post? (I forget his name now - what WAS his name?)

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/01/19/us/teens-mock-native-elder-trnd

Nathan Phillips was the tribal elder

Nick Sandmann is the creep.  He claims to be both Christian and
Catholic, which are mutually exclusive religions so he’s an idiot as
well.

Is this what you’re thinking of?

Yes, that's the incident I meant. I remembered that the kid was Nick
something but couldn't recall the last name.  I should have remembered
the tribal elder's name: he has the same name as a former mayor of
Toronto who had a city square named after him.

--
Rhino