Herbig/Haro objects, solar system formation

Sujet : Herbig/Haro objects, solar system formation
De : panther2020 (at) *nospam* vivaldi.net (panther2020)
Groupes : talk.origins sci.astro
Date : 22. Apr 2024, 02:25:59
A friend has asked me to post a  few things on usenet.  One involves Herbig/Haro objectsand there are several opinions as to what a Herbig/Haro object is.  Some claim they are jets of material but a jet of dust or plasma wouuld quickly dissipate in the near vacuum of space. Another problem is that many images show nodules in the things so that they look like bright little tomatoes on a skewer:
https://stsci-opo.org/STScI-01EVSZGSJ5PB7Y4FJAPT8H6GTT.png
Another description of HH objects has them being roughly linear Birkeland current pairs with stars forming up at the electromagnetic pinch points where the current pairs cross.   Those “Z-pinch” poiints do have the power to agglomerate the plasma of space into more solid objects and that would explain the nodules in the images.
The first of the things I’ve been asked to post involves a theory that would have our own solar system forming up initially as such a Herbig/Haro string with one main sequence star (our sun) and two dwarf stars, Jupiter and Saturn:
https://steemit.com/cosmology/@gungasnake/ganymede-hypothesis-logic-and-images