Re: Book Review: The Biography of Bill Kaysing by Albino Galuppini

Sujet : Re: Book Review: The Biography of Bill Kaysing by Albino Galuppini
De : richard.nospam (at) *nospam* gmail.invalid (Richard Harnden)
Groupes : alt.astronomy sci.astro
Date : 15. Aug 2024, 06:20:02
On 15/08/2024 02:39, Flat Earth Banjo wrote:
Book Review: The Biography of Bill Kaysing by Albino Galuppini
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_SP3qVDXnI
 Hello everyone, just a short video reviewing a book I have just finished reading right when all this fake SpaceX videos came out and New World Order puppet Elen Musk sent his Tesla car to space....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Kaysing#Fake_Tribute_website_and_Flat_Earth_misappropriation
"""
In the years following Kaysing’s death, Italian conspiracist writer Albino Galuppini created the Bill Kaysing Tribute Website. This website was described as being “designed to pay tribute to a distinguished writer who lived his ideals and spoke his mind honestly and openly” and contained many personal photos provided by Kaysing’s relatives and tributes written by his followers. Including Bart Sibrel, David Percy and Jarrah White.
But from 2013 onward, Galuppini started publishing blog articles propagating false claims about the Earth being flat and all space travel being faked. Many of these articles misappropriated Kaysing’s moon hoax views to promote Galuppini’s Flat Earth claims. Despite Kaysing specifically theorizing that the astronauts orbited the Earth instead of going to the Moon, Galuppini falsely claimed that Kaysing denied any rocket could travel fast enough to get into orbit. This led to Kaysing’s relatives and followers publicly withdrawing their endorsement from the Bill Kaysing Tribute Website, severing their ties with Galuppini, and no longer allowing him permission to use their content.
Wendy Kaysing stated "I cannot imagine my father ever saying that we could not do space travel. That’s ludicrous! That’s ridiculous! […] Anybody who says that about my father is just trying to discredit my father’s ability to even think" and requested that Galuppini cease and desist the “sale of books, articles, or publication of websites, blogs or public messages” that use her father’s work. But Galuppini ignored her demands and continued the public façade of being a trusted friend of Kaysing’s family and supporters.[17][18] Jarrah White, a former contributor to the website, stated that Kaysing's legacy had essentially been "hijacked" and spoke harshly of Galuppini's Flat Earth nonsense and misappropriation in Popular Mechanics: "If you think the Earth is flat, then I don't consider you a serious researcher. I think you are a kindergarten dropout. Serious hoax researchers, they base their evidence on scientific and photographic anomalies and go where the evidence takes them. Flat-Earthers preemptively deny space travel in general because any photos of the Earth from space contradict their religion."
"""