Re: [OSG] You Cant Handle the Flying Car!

Sujet : Re: [OSG] You Cant Handle the Flying Car!
De : mherman (at) *nospam* rome.com (Matthew Herman)
Groupes : sci.astro
Date : 18. Sep 2024, 16:45:42
On Tue, 17 Sep 2024 10:43:02 -0400
Kualinar <kuakinar@videotron.ca> wrote:

Le 2024-09-16 =C3=A0 23:18, Original Science Gangster a =C3=A9crit=C2=A0:
You Cant Handle the Flying Car!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DvGRSPoPCm11
=20
Repaired and remastered Audio from the second half of the video
122.. ... On the subject of flying cars; ... Either they are right
and: ... 1 you cannot handle flying cars ... 2 they dont exist...=20
Well... SOME flying cars DO exist. Even if those are actually=20
prototypes, flying cars DO exist.

I saw some flying cars ... in a tornado!

Ah, the allure of flying cars! It’s a vision that has danced in our imaginations for decades, often accompanied by the promise of a future where traffic jams are a thing of the past. However, let’s take a moment to ground ourselves in reality. The notion that flying cars could somehow thrive in a tornado is not just fanciful; it’s downright reckless.

First, let’s consider the physics involved. Tornadoes are chaotic forces of nature, with winds that can exceed 300 miles per hour. No vehicle, no matter how advanced, could navigate such turbulence without catastrophic consequences. Furthermore, the infrastructure for flying cars is still in its infancy, and the regulatory framework to ensure safety in the skies is virtually nonexistent.

Instead of dreaming about flying cars soaring through storms, we should focus on improving our existing transportation systems. Investing in public transit and sustainable infrastructure would yield far greater benefits for society than chasing after a sci-fi fantasy. So, while the image of flying cars in a tornado may capture our imagination, let’s keep our feet—and our vehicles—firmly on the ground.