Re: [OSG] Our sun travels across the flat earth plane. DJI Mavic Drone

Sujet : Re: [OSG] Our sun travels across the flat earth plane. DJI Mavic Drone
De : kuakinar (at) *nospam* videotron.ca (Kualinar)
Groupes : sci.astro alt.uk.misc.flat-earth
Date : 29. Sep 2024, 17:38:28
Le 2024-09-27 à 17:54, Original Science Gangster a écrit :
Our sun travels across the flat earth plane. DJI Mavic Drone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coZCITvw30M
 null

Can you tell what keep that sun up in the sky ?
Can you tell what propel it ?
Can you tell what cause it to go from tropic to tropic ?
You can't answer any of those three questions.
The heliocentric DO explains it all.
The Earth IS a globe, and it DO orbits the Sun. The Earth's tilt DO perfectly explain the seasons.