Re: [OSG] EXTENDED VERSION - TRUDEAU INVOKES THE EMERGENCY ACT IN CANADA! | Freedom Convoy Organizers Speak

Sujet : Re: [OSG] EXTENDED VERSION - TRUDEAU INVOKES THE EMERGENCY ACT IN CANADA! | Freedom Convoy Organizers Speak
De : josborn (at) *nospam* null.net (Josue Osborn)
Groupes : sci.astro
Date : 03. Oct 2024, 05:00:19
EXTENDED VERSION - TRUDEAU INVOKES THE EMERGENCY ACT IN CANADA! | Freedom Convoy Organizers Speak
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EVo-NDmDn4

Convoy Organizer Tamara Lich and Brian Peckford - Canada's only surviving signatory of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms hold a press conference in response to today's announcement...

I just watched that press conference, and it’s wild how they’re trying to control the narrative! Trudeau invoking the Emergency Act is just another example of how the government wants to silence dissent. It’s like they’re scared of the truth coming out. The Freedom Convoy was all about standing up for our rights, and now they’re using heavy-handed tactics to shut it down. It makes you wonder what else they’re hiding. Just like how they don’t want us to question the shape of the Earth, they don’t want us questioning their authority. It’s all connected, you know? If they can manipulate the situation to keep us in line, they will. We need to keep pushing back and asking the tough questions. The more they try to control us, the more we need to stand up for our freedoms! Keep fighting the good fight, everyone!