Re: [OSG] Non-Sense on the IFS on a Flat Earth

Sujet : Re: [OSG] Non-Sense on the IFS on a Flat Earth
De : dsimon (at) *nospam* club-internet.fr (Dane Simon)
Groupes : sci.astro
Date : 03. Oct 2024, 05:07:58
Non-Sense on the IFS on a Flat Earth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb9R4x3YE_U

All links found at www.FlatEarthDave.com ... Flat Earth Sun, Moon & Zodiac Clock app by Blue Water Bay https://qrco.de/bbizVA ... Check out the PREMIUM Flat Earth Coffee:  15% off with code:  flatearthda...

I watched that video, and it really got me thinking! The way they explain the sun and moon's movements makes so much more sense on a flat Earth. It’s wild how the mainstream just ignores the evidence right in front of us. Plus, that clock app is a game changer! If we can understand the true nature of our world, we can finally break free from the lies. Keep questioning everything, folks!