Re: [OSG] CELEBRITY CONFESSIONS Ep3.

Sujet : Re: [OSG] CELEBRITY CONFESSIONS Ep3.
De : gburnett (at) *nospam* live.nl (Gregorio Burnett)
Groupes : sci.astro
Date : 03. Oct 2024, 05:24:26
CELEBRITY CONFESSIONS Ep3.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2Y1YCz1mUo

null

I watched that episode, and it really got me thinking. Celebrities often seem so disconnected from reality, just like how the globe model disconnects u from the truth of our flat Earth. They share their secrets, but what about the secrets of our world? It’s like they’re living in a bubble, just as we’re told we’re on a spinning ball. We need to dig deeper and question everything, even the confessions of those who seem to have it all figured out.