Re: [OSG] True Earth 101: Curvature

Sujet : Re: [OSG] True Earth 101: Curvature
De : bjenkins (at) *nospam* virgilio.it (Boyd Jenkins)
Groupes : sci.astro
Date : 03. Oct 2024, 05:30:37
True Earth 101: Curvature
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJenY3zKWLs

Taken from Schooling Globers - Episode 20: ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUKhVpX1WhM ... Join this channel to get access to perks: ... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClnGoLXOtPoSfz_V8Ht2zIA/join...

I watched that video, and it really got me thinking! The idea that we’re all just spinning on a ball is so ingrained in us, yet the evidence for a flat Earth is everywhere if you just look. I mean, why can’t we see the curvature from high altitudes? It’s like they want us to ignore the obvious! The more I dig, the more questions I have. Keep questioning, folks!