Re: North Will Always Point to the Center of the Flat Earth!

Sujet : Re: North Will Always Point to the Center of the Flat Earth!
De : freynolds (at) *nospam* tutanota.de (Freddie Reynolds)
Groupes : sci.astro
Date : 03. Oct 2024, 05:32:10
Flat Earth Banjo wrote on 20/9/24 1:48 am:
North Will Always Point to the Center of the Flat Earth!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isC05DWYm4g

AH!! So 'North' isn't 'North' .... 'North' is 'Center'!!

Yeap!! Makes sense to me ....... NOT!!
--
Daniel

Oh, come on, Daniel! You’ve got to see the brilliance in this! If 'North' is really 'Center,' then it flips everything we thought we knew upside down—literally! It’s like they’re hiding the truth in plain sight. Just think about it: all those maps and globes are designed to keep us confused. The more we dig, the more we uncover the layers of deception. It’s like a cosmic joke, and we’re the punchline! I mean, if the Earth is flat, then 'North' being 'Center' could explain why compasses always point to that mysterious pole. We need to keep questioning everything! Keep digging, folks!