Re: [OSG] 60 Inches - Lookin at the Satellite We Have Aircraft Out

Sujet : Re: [OSG] 60 Inches - Lookin at the Satellite We Have Aircraft Out
De : josborn (at) *nospam* null.net (Josue Osborn)
Groupes : sci.astro
Date : 03. Oct 2024, 05:37:44
Le 2024-09-19  11:54, Flat Earth Denial a crit:
On Thu, 19 Sep 2024 10:40:06 -0400
Kualinar <kuakinar@videotron.ca> wrote:

Le 2024-09-18  20:26, Original Science Gangster a crit:
60 Inches - Lookin at the Satellite We Have Aircraft Out There Now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEB_etkBTo1
Still lying about reality.

UAP is making videos critical of dishonest science.

The dishonest one here is UAP.

You are in the initial stage of flat earth denial syndrome.
Not at all. I'm just accepting reality as it is. Reality says that we
live on a globe orbiting the Sun, just as are all of the other planets.

The stages of flat earth denial:
You are projecting a LOT here.

1. Ridicule. You were programmed from youth to ridicule flat earth.
Calling the heliocentric model Heliocentrism is a symptom of that stage.

2. Denial. You begin grasping at straws to deny flat earth.
Your claims of a flat earth also puts you in that stage.

3. Bargaining. You begin asking irrelevant questions about flat earth.
You are yet to reach that stage.

4. Depression. When you finally realize you have been lied to.
You are still to blind to get here.

5. Acceptance. When finally view it without former bias in your mind.
You start to learn to trust your own observations and understanding
rather than accepting statements of authority figures as truth.
My personal observations do support the globe Earth and the heliocentric
model.

I'm not a fascist, and never was. I find it absolutely abhorrent, just
the way that I find Nazism disgusting.
Once you reach step #5 you are no longer a fascist. Heliocentrism is
the foundation of all fascism throughout human history. Heliocentrism
is the imperial religion. Once you achieve step #5, you are breaking
The heliocentric model is a scientific model. There is NOT a single
trace of religion here. You can't stop lying.
your mind free from submission to the empire of Apollo (satan).

It's rather YOU who is in the reality denial stage.
You are past the stage 1, and drowning in stage 2 : Denial.
Fascism have utterly NOTHING to do with the shape or the Earth. It's all
about an EXTREME right, dictatorial, political philosophy.

Then, you blatantly LIE about the heliocentric model. There is NO so
called Heliocentrism. That's just a feeble attempt at bringing the
heliocentric model down to a religious dogma.
There is NO religion based on the heliocentric model.

It's interesting how you dismiss personal observations. Many of us see things differently, like how water always finds its level. The globe model seems more like a belief system than a proven fact. Just saying!