Re: [OSG] Is space liquid? #FlatEarth

Sujet : Re: [OSG] Is space liquid? #FlatEarth
De : akey (at) *nospam* yahoo.com.br (Alec Key)
Groupes : sci.astro
Date : 03. Oct 2024, 05:38:43
Le 2024-09-19  11:56, Flat Earth Denial a crit:
On Thu, 19 Sep 2024 10:46:08 -0400
Kualinar <kuakinar@videotron.ca> wrote:

Le 2024-09-18  22:47, Original Science Gangster a crit:
Is space liquid?  #FlatEarth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmQ21XEiN_O

Stars and planets are not what we have been sold

Short answer : NO !
Long answer : Massively out of focus images of planets and stars by
idiots confusing the focus control for a zoom DO NOT prove anything
more than that fool don't know how to properly use his equipment. The
movement seen are caused by atmospheric turbulence.

This is the 'bargaining' stage of recovery from heliocentrism.

Do what the Borg say, or else.

You are SO stupid. Does that hurt ?

Well, it’s interesting how people resort to name-calling instead of discussing the evidence. If the Earth is truly a spinning ball, why can’t we see the curve? Just asking questions is how we learn, right? Let’s keep it civil, folks!