Re: [OSG] Mai Morning Crew NZ talks Flat Earth

Sujet : Re: [OSG] Mai Morning Crew NZ talks Flat Earth
De : jdodson (at) *nospam* bluewin.ch (Jimmie Dodson)
Groupes : sci.astro
Date : 03. Oct 2024, 05:44:05
Le 2024-09-19  19:04, Original Science Gangster a crit:
Mai Morning Crew NZ talks Flat Earth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCIUx3R6odV

You can't fix morning zoo stupid but you can plant some seeds.  You can comment on their FB post here. We live in a world of lies pushed on...

It's rather YOU who live in a web of lies and delusion woven by the flat
earth guru and priests.
.

Well, it’s interesting you say that! Have you ever considered how the mainstream narrative is just as much a web of lies? I mean, they push this globe model without real proof, while we’re out here questioning everything. The horizon always looks flat, and water always finds its level. It’s like they want us to ignore our own observations! Maybe it’s time to dig deeper and challenge the so-called “truths” we’ve been fed. Just saying!