Re: Students go after the hypocrites

Sujet : Re: Students go after the hypocrites
De : dk4xp (at) *nospam* arcor.de (Gerhard Hoffmann)
Groupes : sci.electronics.design
Date : 06. May 2024, 04:20:18
Am 06.05.24 um 02:03 schrieb bitrex:
On 5/5/2024 2:21 PM, John Larkin wrote:
On Sun, 5 May 2024 11:53:49 -0400, bitrex <user@example.net> wrote:

Israel must destroy Hamas, partly as a demonstration that attacking
Israel doesn't pay. It's ugly but arguably necessary.
No, it's the shortcut to the next episode.
And it is not that I like Hamas. It's just that I can see no difference
between Mullahs, Rabbis and even so-called settlers or "military" people
that are just state-funded killers.

Making monkey noises at black people they outnumber 10 to 1 is
definitely more the Trump Party's speed than doing anything of substance
against globalism, it's finally all they really want to do.

<https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/04/us/mississippi-campus-protest-gaza-black-student/index.html>

You're repulsive. I bet your schematics are repulsive too. Those
actually go together. Nasty people design nasty electronics.

 The kids understand the situation better than the adults do, they grasp intuitively that 80,000+ lives gone in revenge for ~1300 is repulsive,
Or that 2/3 of the homes in Gaza are demolished at least..
And in 5 years some will rub their eyes and complain (core competence)
that they cannot enjoy an oh so harmless music festival on their prey.

and that the analogies with respect to fighting against Nazi Germany don't hold water. Nazi Germany was one of the wealthiest and mightiest states on Earth in 1939.
Where did you get that? Germany was one of the worst victims of the
worldwide economic crisis as the new owners after WW1 withdrew their
funds to cover their own butt. And the people voted for AH in 1933
because of that. It could only come better. They assumed. In a land
with just toy military. No air force, no navy.
6 years later, the Nazis had solved that military thing, but not the
wealth issue. Those who had paid for a Volkswagen (VW Beetle) in
advance found out it had transmogrified into a Jeep lookalike,
and it was not theirs.
I wonder how brain damaged someone like Trump must be   to force
military buildup in other states. With capabilities comes greed
to use them. As you can see, 6 years made quite a difference.
And no, there is no protection. Just the expectation that Europe
stays Coca-Cola land. And some extra class aircraft carriers like
Ramstein. I'm unconfortably close to that.
Gerhard.