Re: Strengthening our movement in times of crisis: a historic task of the Palestinian liberation movement

Sujet : Re: Strengthening our movement in times of crisis: a historic task of the Palestinian liberation movement
De : hidefromu (at) *nospam* hushmail.com (Idlehands)
Groupes : rec.sport.tennis rec.arts.tv uk.comp.sys.mac edm.general sci.electronics.design
Date : 23. May 2024, 18:53:17
On 2024-05-22 9:00 p.m., NefeshBarYochai wrote:

Yet MORE terrorist lies. Go back to the Stone Age where your ilk
belongs. Lots of camels for you to f*k and pigs to eat.

 And Nefesh is bum buddies with Idlehands and Dr.WTF.
You sure are obsessed with "bum buddies" there binky, are you sure you don't want to come out of the closet?
Who knows, you might actually get a life then.
--
Facisim:  The first step is to fascinate fools and muzzle the intelligent
Bertrand Russell